FREE Job Shop Costing, Quoting & Estimating REPORT:
“2 Flaws” job shop costing, estimating, and quoting PDF
by Brad Stillahn, Theory of Constraint and Job Shop pricing Expert
The job shop costing, estimating, and quoting PDF covers …
- The 2 fatal flaws effecting most job shops and machine shops when estimating, quoting and pricing.
- Why “cost accounting” and “standard costing” methods will lead you astray in determining shop rates.
- Why your volume and capacity assumptions are not accurate .. and how this is causing pricing issues.
- Estimating can take longer than we’d like and despite the time spent, time estimates are often wrong — so what should you do?
- How to deal with the inherent variability in mix, volume, capacity and time estimates to price for profitability.
And you’ll get notified the moment a new video, audio, or report specifically aimed at custom job shops and machine shops is complete and ready for your review.
Just use your primary email address above – then click the “Download Report” button to have the PDF ebook instantly emailed to you.
Since you were interested in this special job shop scheduling report, you may also be interested in this article: Velocity Scheduling System for custom job shops and machine shops.
2 Fatal Flaws
of the Job Cost
Estimating and Quoting
process that MUST be Corrected to make sure YOUR Job Shop is
Job Shop Costing | Job Shop Estimating and Quoting